When we started Defined Intervention we quickly realised that we couldn’t be content to just make the best clothing around, we had to stand for something more...
With that goal in mind, we started the Brand Ambassador Program to seek out both men and women who lead healthy and active lives to share their stories with our community.
We are a fun, laid-back company and are looking for polite, respectful and knowledgeable people to represent our brand across various media channels.
Any applications that do not include all of the items in these guidelines will not be considered.
- Free apparel including pre-released garments, plus 25% discount on all orders.
- Online ambassador profile page with short bio, videos, images and link to personal website.
- Images of the Brand Ambassador endorsing Defined Intervention will be used accordingly to promote and increase audience through exposure on social media platforms; including but not limited to Instagram, Website, Facebook, Magazines, and print adverts.
- Share exclusive discounts and special-offer codes with your followers, friends and family.
- Additional earning potential by sharing your personal discount code. You’ll earn 5% of the total purchase price when individuals use the code on www.definedint.com for as long as you remain a Brand Ambassador of Defined Intervention.
- Right to use official Defined Intervention logos and strap-line.
To be considered for the Ambassador Program, please submit the following information with your application:
Social media sites (such as; Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Instagram):
Sport affiliations (e.g., official earned titles, athlete qualifications, certifications):
What sports you compete in (e.g., bodybuilding, MMA, figure):
A short explanation of why you would make an excellent Brand Ambassador focusing on the following points:
Please describe your active endeavors and how you are participating?
What are your active passions, the things that motivate and inspire you?
What are your goals, ambitions, or intentions for the next year?
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
We receive a lot of Ambassador requests and try to evaluate all of them carefully. If we find you have the potential for being part of this great opportunity, we will get in touch with you.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com along with at least three photo's that reflect you.